- Watch Global Music icon Beyonce first music video for her "SPIRIT from Disney’s The Lion King"
- Becca Comes Back with "Driving License" ft Shatta Wale
- BABY’S GENDER OF DIAMOND PLATNUMZ UNBORN CHILD REVEAL
- ETHIC ENTERTAINMENT TREATING'S LAW SUIT AT KOROGA FESTIVAL
- Kenyan Songbird Rawbeena Returns with Romatic Single 'Koloni’
Celebrated Tanzanian singer Diamond Platnumz and his Kenyan girlfriend Tanasha Donna have revealed the gender of their unborn child.
The reveal, which happened during a joint Great Gatsby-themed birthday party for Tanasha and Diamond’s mum Sanura Kasimu was witnessed by hundreds of attendants.
“Mpenzi wangu Tanasha ana mtoto wangu. Soini maana ya kuficha fiche mambo haya,” Diamond said, while revealing that she’s seven months pregnant.
Tanasha is then seen on stage making a countdown before the reveal, flanked by Diamond and Eric Omondi.
“One, two, three,” she counts down before the colour blue is displayed, meaning that it’s a boy.
Diamond is then seen getting on his knees and planting a long kiss on Tanasha’s baby bump.
The fancy celebrations were not over yet as afterwards, Diamond surprised both his mum and Tanasha with expensive brand new Toyota Landcruisers.