- Watch Global Music icon Beyonce first music video for her "SPIRIT from Disney’s The Lion King"
- Becca Comes Back with "Driving License" ft Shatta Wale
- BABY’S GENDER OF DIAMOND PLATNUMZ UNBORN CHILD REVEAL
- ETHIC ENTERTAINMENT TREATING'S LAW SUIT AT KOROGA FESTIVAL
- Kenyan Songbird Rawbeena Returns with Romatic Single 'Koloni’
Falz the Bahd Guy has condemned the Kano State governor for jailing musician Mohammed Yusuf for singing songs which made jokes about the governor of the state.
Falz said, “HATE to see stuff like this! This is 2019. Any individual who feels defamed by any statement made by another person can sue for libel or slander under the law of defamation.”
“It is shameful to see public officers using the machinery of the state to harass citizens and attempting to hinder our inalienable freedom of expression.
“Anyone who knows the musician Mohammed Yusuf personally should please get in touch with me. We NEED to contend this unjust sentence,” Falz said.