- HARMONIZE, DIAMOND PLATNUMZ SET TO UNVEIL NEW ARTISTS THIS YEAR UNDER KONDE WORLWIDE
- Watch "ALREADY" By Beyoncé Shatta Wale, Major Lazer
- SELEBOBO RETURNS WITH HIS MUCH ANTICIPATED EP TITLED, “BOBO OF AFRICA”
- ENJOY EMAKHAYA ALBUM MLINDO THE VOCALIST’S
- SANAIPEI TANDE STORM THE WORLD WITH NEW SINGLE ‘KUNITEMA’
Amid all the gloom and doom of the coronavirus pandemic, hitmakers Mejja and Femi One have come through with a lighthearted collab that is guaranteed to put smiles on the faces of music lovers.
Having been in the game for a while, the two popular music acts were always bound to cross paths. And as it turns out, this is the partnership we didn’t know we needed.
Dubbed ‘Utawezana’, the project employs a creative concept that sees Mejja try his luck with the Kaka Empire-signed femcee. Tapping into his humorous and streetwise story-telling, Mejja tries to smooth-talk Femi One into submission.
On her part, Femi One plays hard to get, challenging Mejja to prove that he can handle her. This sets up a fun and flirty concept that is rarely seen in the local scene.
The pair’s lyrical exchange aside, the beat produced by Ricco Beatz and mastered by ABH is a major selling point and equally infectious.
The song’s visuals are directed by Trey Juelz; they premiered on YouTube Wednesday night, getting rave views and garnering about 767k views on YouTube and another total of 3.8 million views on TikTok.