- Watch Global Music icon Beyonce first music video for her "SPIRIT from Disney’s The Lion King"
- Becca Comes Back with "Driving License" ft Shatta Wale
- BABY’S GENDER OF DIAMOND PLATNUMZ UNBORN CHILD REVEAL
- ETHIC ENTERTAINMENT TREATING'S LAW SUIT AT KOROGA FESTIVAL
- Kenyan Songbird Rawbeena Returns with Romatic Single 'Koloni’
Shifah Musisi is a Ugandan singer, songwriter and fashion designer. She was born in the early 90s in Kapeeka, a village located in the outskirts of Luwero town. From early on in her childhood, Shifah showed a strong passion for music influenced by such iconic stars like Sade, Dido, Angelique Kidjo and Yvonne Chaka Chaka. Her first single, “Sanyu lyange” off her maiden studio album “Olugendo” was released in 2014 and launched her career as a solo artiste. Shifah Musisi’s music is a fusion of contemporary, RnB and afro-soul genres majorly inspired by real life experiences. Spurred on by the success of the Olugendo album, Shifah Musisi embarked on a European tour in 2016 that saw her perform in Spain, Denmark, Sweden and at the famous Andancas festival in Portugal. Immediately upon her return from the European tour, Shifah Musisi hit the studio to record her second album “Dark & Happy times” with renown producer Michael Fingaz. Set to be fully released in 2018, the album features songs like “Emirembe”, “Kusema” and “Africa” among others. The first single off the new album, “Emirembe” was released late 2017.
Watch her Videos here and Listen to her tracks on THE BASE RADIO