- Watch Global Music icon Beyonce first music video for her "SPIRIT from Disney’s The Lion King"
- Becca Comes Back with "Driving License" ft Shatta Wale
- BABY’S GENDER OF DIAMOND PLATNUMZ UNBORN CHILD REVEAL
- ETHIC ENTERTAINMENT TREATING'S LAW SUIT AT KOROGA FESTIVAL
- Kenyan Songbird Rawbeena Returns with Romatic Single 'Koloni’
Ahead of the release of her third studio album “Black Magic”; Yemi Alade has joined upcoming dance rhythm game ‘Just Dance 2018’ developed by Ubisoft, scheduled to be released in October 2017 for PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360, Xbox One, Wii, Wii U, and Nintendo Switch. ‘Just Dance 2018’ is the ninth game to be released in the popular series.
Yemi Alade armed with her mega dance smash “Tumbum” is the only African artiste on the popular game; alongside international acts like Katy Perry, Nicki Minaj, Beyonce, DNCE, Shakira, Bruno Mars, Ed Sheeran, Ariana Grande, Britney Spears, Daddy Yankee, Bebe Rexha, Big Freedia, Dua Lipa, Tomska, Luis Fonsi, Clean Bandit etc.